Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA, RE-TAKE GAZA AND ALLOW THE FORMER RESIDENTS TO RETURN TO THEIR HOMES WITH COMPENSATION

Another great post by Mad Zionist. I would just like to add a novel idea that I had while reading his post, "Instead of these leaders just saying, "Ooops", or admitting it was all a diasterous tragedy, how about righting the wrong ?? Take back the Gaza and give the former residents back their properties, with enough compensation to allow them to rebuild and re-establish their livelihoods there !! This would right the wrong and solve the resulting security issues caused by the "disengagement" !! Seems like the smart thing to do to me !! Most importantly, never commit this insanity again !! One of my favorite quotes is, "The definition of insanity, is to continue to do the same things over and over again and expecting to achieve a different outcome". Land for PEACE is a disasterous policy which will always lead to defeat !! Determine to never make this mistake again !! Proclaim it loudly and mean it, "Not one more foot of Israeli soil for PEACE, NOT EVEN AN INCH !! Concessions are viewed by the Arabs as WEAKNESS, lets show them STRENGTH !!! Unite and stand firm !! Right the previous wrongs !!! And loudly proclaim, "NEVER AGAIN" !!!

Please read Mad Zionist's post below:

Monday, October 09, 2006

Oops! Another concessionist admits to being wrong
Ahhh...it feels so good to be back to my blogging passion of exposing the stupidity of appeasing the vermin and thinking it will somehow lead to peace. Here's yet another idiot concessionist who has suddenly realized that land for peace with the moslem scum is shockingly a tragic mistake after all. Well, unless you mean throwing them out of OUR Land in exchange for peace, that is.
(IsraelNN.com) Kadima Knesset Member Amira Dotan Sunday evening joined a growing group of leaders who have admitted that last year's demolitions of Jewish communities and expulsion of the residents were a mistake. "I am embarrassed at what we did," MK Dotan said during a tour organized by former Gush Katif communities.Last week, Kadima MK Tzachi HaNegbi said the expulsions and demolitions, which the government termed "disengagement," were a mistake because "they were interpreted as weakness, which brought about attacks" from the south and north.Recently, the retiring Chief Rabbi of the IDF Yisrael Weiss publicly questioned whether the expulsion plan was in vain, and Major-General Yiftach Ron Tal attacked both the military and political establishment for establishing and carrying out the program.Funny, but I don't think the 9,000 Jews you voted to expel from their homes in Gaza feel any happier standing in line at the soup kitchen because you say "ooops!" I'd also wager that the Jews in Sderot, who duck kassam rockets every day from what had been Jewish Gaza, are none to relieved to see you suddenly wake up after the fact, either.Still, I suppose it's better to admit to having been a total dumbass traitor back then, and move forward to correct your mistakes, than remain a dhimmi loser forever. - MZ

posted by Mad Zionist @ 12:43 AM

Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link up, Elaine. Keep fighting the good fight!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Dear Mad Zionist,

I should be the one to thank you, it was your post, I just added "my two-cents-worth" !! LOL I am glad you liked it !! I always enjoy reading your blog !! We think very much alike !!! Your right, it is a "good fight" that we're fighting and I intend to continue as long as there's breath in me !! I've only just started my blog, at the end of July, and it's nothing in comparision to yours, but I'm working on that !! Again, I really do enjoy your blog and I was very encouraged to read your comment !!

Thanks for the encouragement,

Elaine

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home