Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Good Life: Women's Voices!

Yesha is in grave danger. If Olmert goes through with his planned agenda, some 200,000+ Israeli Jews will be uprooted from their homes. We must act now to prevent another, far larger, "withdrawal".

Judea and Samaria must not become, yet another, Gush Katif. If something is not done, now, it will be too late.

This post was written by, Shoshana, a brave Jewish woman, who has just made aliyah, with her family, in the summer of 2006. She and her family now live in Samaria, (the Samaria that Olmert intends to abandon, along with the region of Judea).

I read her post, and was very impressed by her zeal and courage, and I wanted to share it with my readers.

This is the spirit that is needed, if Israel is to survive, and survive SHE WILL !!!

Please read Shoshana's post below:

The Good Life: Women's Voices!

Women's Voices

Last night, at a women's only performance of Naomi & Ruth, the light was there. A whole auditorium of women who are awake. The women of Yesha are alive.

If you heard us -all 200!- sing Ani Ma'amin, the emet was bouncing off the walls. I thought as we sang- Do you hear us HaShem? Do you hear us? We are waiting. Let us see you now.

For these women, for our children. For our nation.

The life we experienced before is gone. We have one single purpose. Our geula depends on those of us who are awake.

I slept soundly for the first time in months.

These are the women who are working with me to have bitachon, emunah, emet, and torah in our world, I am in very good company.

Now, Nava is living here too. I understand. I came on the same route.

It had to be now.

It had to be.

posted by: Shoshana

Sunday, February 04, 2007

@ 11:46 PM

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home